Cutie Mark DERPusaders!! Cutie Mark DERPusaders!!

I really love this one
the voices too
but do you have one thats just the instrimental version? it sounds epic both ways

Rurouni Kenshin - HOS Rurouni Kenshin - HOS

awww sweeet memories

Aku No Ichi Aku No Ichi

If I remember correctly they started useing this music when Jin-e first appeared. heh I hope they used an arangment of it on the Live action movie comeing out in august

gutar ~ rurouni kenshin theme gutar ~ rurouni kenshin theme

this music makes me cry with nostalgia for the days of middle school and highschool when rurouni kenshin was first on, back when after school shows had storyline...and something to hopeforward to after a day of being bullied or being lonely.

Gackt - Vanilla Gackt - Vanilla

it's pretty nice. it kinda sound like the music you would hear in the opening menu or opening intro video to an adventure game. really nice with epic score.

FF7cc:price of freedom (rock) FF7cc:price of freedom (rock)

beautiful
just beautiful
even though every FFVII fan knew what was going to happen at the end of Crisis Core.
we all cry tears of many emotions when we finally transverse it's story to a conclusion.
tears of sadness when we see that he was so close home
tears of joy when we realize that he became a hero, a legend, despite being forgotten.
and tears of bittersweet, when we know that he won't be lonely in the promised land and will be reunited with his love soon

Final Fantasy 7 Vincent`s Them Final Fantasy 7 Vincent`s Them

it's a little fuzzy
so i can assume this could be used in a flashback scene, or sound like it's playing ethereally outside of a room....only the music stops when you go into the room the music's in.

Vincent Valentine Vincent Valentine

it's nice. it just haunting enough. but it gives it a bit of that evil villain playing with the piano

FF7 Vincent's Theme Arran FF7 Vincent's Theme Arran

nice, it kinda reminds me of that temple maze music from Super Smash Brothers Melee.
kinda like if there was a part in the game where vincent visits some exotic place

Rap Chop Remix feat Vincent Rap Chop Remix feat Vincent

Nice and I did'nt think the slap chop could get any better!